Some details about Watervize. Be sure to also view the About Us page
Watervize empowers small and medium sized agricultural water providers and their water users with truly useful tools.
Watervize was founded in Yuma, Arizona in 2018 by Jack Linke, with the goal of providing enterprise-level seftware tools to small and medium-size irrigation districts who otherwise would not have access to powerful district and water management software.
Our Managing Director
Jack Linke started Watervize in 2018 while still on active duty as a military warrant officer and project officer. He was able to bring his leadership and project management experience into the development and daily operation of Watervize.
Jack currently lives in Stafford, Virginia, serving his nation in the national capitol region while also providing direction and leadership in the development of watervize.
Jack can be reached via email at email@example.com
We help irrigation districts meet these challenges by making enterprise-quality software tools available to anyone in irrigation.
– Jack Linke, Managing Director Watervize
News and Announcements
Recent articles and press about Watervize
Irrigation Leader Magazine interview with Watervize Managing Director
Organizations we work with or contribute toward
- Watervize has been a member of the Colorado River Water Users Association (CRWUA) since 2019, and has participated in the CRWUA conference for the past two years. CRWUA is a non-profit, non-partisan organization providing a forum for exchanging ideas and perspectives on Colorado River use and management.
- Watervize is an institutional member of the United States Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (USCID), which aims to foster sustainable, socially acceptable and environmentally responsible irrigation, drainage and flood control systems and practices for providing food, clothing and shelter.
Donations and Contributions
- QGIS – The primary open source Geographic Information System (GIS) alternative to ArcGIS.
- Arizona AgEd/FFA – Watervize contributes annually by donating iconic FFA blue jackets to deserving FFA members.
- Django Software Foundation – Watervize runs on Django, a powerful, security-focused web platform.
Photos, video, brochures, and other media
Recent Watervize application screenshots. Click for real-size image files.
Order Management showing irrigation water orders listed by canal or canal section.
One of the many charts and reports in Watervize showing peak water usage by canal each day over a month-long period.
Calendar view showing filterable display of all water orders within the district each month. Configurable colors denote order status.
GIS and Flow Network tools within Watervize make it easy to visualize the district structure, daily flows, and other information.
We work with Irrigation Districts to configure Watervize to meet their business rules and standard operating procedures.
Water orders can be placed by district personnel, or by the water user. Irrigation gates are prefiltered for the water user, simplifying their data entry.
All water orders within the district can be listed, filtered, and exported.
In this video, Jared Hall, District Manager for North Gila Valley Irrigation and Drainage District, discusses operations within his district, including a mention of the automation tools in Watervize.
Watervize is a Web App software service from Omen Apps for improving Irrigation District operations management and online customer interaction.
Send Us a Message
Irrigation District Management Software & Customer Information Portal
A Service of Omen Apps
Copyright 2018, 2021 Omen Apps